Wednesday, August 27, 2008

This is for you. This is for everyone.

For my friends. my family. my enemies. myself.

You've left a trail of blood, just as everyone before you has. Never hate yourself for the things you've done. Don't hate others for what they've done to you. Instead try to see that we have all gone insane. You are a cynic, a liar, a hypocrite, and a villain. I tell myself these things until they become true and only then do I see the trouble we insist on causing ourselves. And in a less intellectual tone, more so what I actually am, I'd only like to say just shut the fuck up already. I thought high school was over. We are all so guilty of horrible things. And in justifying ourselves we have simply gone too far. Just know that you are no better than any common person. You are no more or no less than them.... burning bridges is too much work anyhow... the smoke gets in your eyes.

No comments: